- Disabled read-only mode
- Unhide rows and columns
- Recover from corrupt file
- Identify and remove duplicates
Users need to input a path to the desired Excel file. The bot will prompt the user to ask which operation he/she wants to perform on the basis of user input. The bot will perform the opearation. Human intervention needed.
• Press 1 for disabled read-only mode.
• Press 2 for unhide rows and columns.
• Press 3 for recover from corrupt file
• Press 4 for identify and remove duplicates
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingInventory ManagementOperations
- Banking and Financial ServicesProductivityUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 26, 2021
- First Published
- November 19, 2020
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Config File