- The bot opens the ecommerce website from an input Excel sheet provided by the user
- The bot automatically selects only the item model /brand to be searched from the input Excel sheet
- The bot extracts the data based on this information and filters out the best pricing deals
The Bot launches the required E-Commerce website as specified by the user in the Excel sheet and searches for the required product and retrieves the product price and description. Populates the retrieved data into an excel sheet and filters the data to Obtain the best available deal. Sends this excel sheet as a mail to the specified email ids in the Excel sheet. The bot can run unattended even without the user’s presence unattended bot can be scheduled as per the user’s requirement.
This bot searches for products in E-Commerce sites like Amazon.in and Flipkart.com and filters out the best deal and available product prices.
• Quick way to search for E-Commerce products and output is readily available in Excel file for easy comparison after bot execution.
• The bot chooses the eCommerce site from a predefined excel sheet and populates the site as per the user’s requirement.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- OtherShipping and DistributionSupply Chain Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 14, 2020
- First Published
- August 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Excel sheet with populated E-Commerce website, product to be searched and email id’s to which report is to be sent
- Empty excel sheets for populating searched results and available best deal