- Select the particular PDF file to be encrypted
- Input password to be used during encryption process
- Select the destination path to store the encrypted PDF file
- Open the encrypted PDF file using assigned password
The bot encrypts the PDF file selected by embedding the password inputted by the user into the document. The Bot prompts the user to select the PDF file for password encryption. The Encrypted PDF File will be stored in the folder specified in the path.
Can be used to automate secure access for sensitive files before electronic dispatch. Can be easily integrated into existing document workflows.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInsuranceLegal
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 21, 2020
- First Published
- September 19, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- An Input PDF file
- Password for encryption
- Destination path to save the encrypted PDF file