- Automation will perform the decryption on the encrypted documents
This Automation includes 2 Bots.
1. PGP_Encryption: This bot will read the inputs which are supplied by the user from the configuration file and encrypt all the documents in the folder by using the AES256 algorithm.
2. PGP_Decryption: This bot will read the inputs which are supplied by user from the configuration file which has the encrypted documents and the bot will decrypt all the documents in the folder.
Automation will generate the public and private keys for the performing operations. The automation is using the public key for encrypting the document and private key is used to decrypt the document.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- User needs to download the A2019 - PGP Encryption bot from the Bot Store
- User needs to Run the A2019 - PGP Encryption bot to generate keys
- User has to update the PGP_Configuration file
- User has to update the configuration after "=" sign