- The input string data is stored as a text file
- Read the input text file content and creates QR Code with respect to it
- A predefined output Excel file is created by the user to store the string and generating QR Code
- Output data includes string and QR code will be saved in the Excel file
- The output file will be attached and send to the user defined e-mail
The Bot is used for generating a QR code for an input string. The Input data will be stored in a text file format. When the bot runs it will read the input text file and generate a QR code.
A predefined output excel file was created by the user to store the string and generated a QR Code. Then the output data with the string and QR code will be saved to the Excel file. This output file can be sent to user-defined e-mail addresses.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 18, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input a text file including input strings
- Excel sheet