- Automation will display random password as per users input
This bot can generate random passwords for users.
It assists those users who must constantly come up with new passwords to ensure authorized access for programs and to manage many passwords for identity and access management. Other kinds of tools include a password vault, where users manage large numbers of passwords in a secure location.
This bot can be very helpful for those whose work is to create passwords for the vaults and other different accounts every day.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman ResourcesLegal
- Banking and Financial ServicesCollaborationSecurity
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 16, 2021
- First Published
- February 11, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- User needs to supply the character length in the form to generate a password
- User should have Python-3 installed
- User can download Python from here: https://www.python.org/downloads/