- It generate a text file from Sales Force regarding different account and sort the details based on account owner and
- Loop through all Account wise Actual Value Amount and sort the data based on their Actual Value Amount.
- It will generate Bot Insight Dashboard using Bot Insight Analyse Command
Given below are the steps to be followed for the bot development using Bot Insight Python, Salesforce & A2019 CE.
1) It generates a text file from Salesforce regarding different account
and sorts the details based on account owner and group the data based on their
actual value amount for particular Account Owner/CSM using python script and
also convert the text file into CSV.
2) Loop through all Account wise Actual Value Amount and sort the
data based on their Actual Value Amount.
3) It will generate Bot Insight Dashboard using Bot Insight Analyse Command
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInformation TechnologySales
- InsightsProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 28, 2020
- First Published
- September 18, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Bot Insight with A2019