- The Bot logins to the Salesforce account of the user
- The Bot will open the Customer Details Excel file which includes the details of Customer
- Reads data from Excel
- Creates a contact account and enter the customer details
The bot logins to the Salesforce account of the user with the username and password provided in input Excel sheet. Then clicks on create new contact and writes the data of new contacts from the Excel sheet to Salesforce. The bot iterates through the input Excel sheet and populates contact details one by one. Likewise, multiple contacts are created in Salesforce. The bot can be scheduled to run at any time. The bot frees the user from the tedious repetitive task of creating customer contact in Salesforce.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingSalesShipping & Distribution
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 3, 2020
- First Published
- August 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input excel with Salesforce login credentials of user
- Input excel sheet with customer details