Salesforce Lead Assistant
The bot creates leads in the Salesforce platform as per user requirements
- Automatic lead creation in Salesforce
- The bot automatically logs in to Salesforce CRM
- It automatically creates new leads and enters the leads details into Salesforce
- Bot prompts user for converting leads to accounts, contacts, and opportunities
The bot logs in to the Salesforce account and creates new leads. The bot iterates through the input Excel sheet and populates lead details one by one. The bot prompts users for converting leads to accounts, contacts, and opportunities. As per the user, the input bot performs the necessary operation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 21, 2021
- First Published
- March 30, 2021
- Automation 360
- KLOUDPAD Mobility Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri 9:00-17:00 UTC+0
- Bot Store FAQs
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input Excel sheet with requisite details