- Authenticate securely to Salesforce using values stored in your Credential Vault
- Query for Salesforce Objects using the Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL)
- Create new Salesforce Objects (standard or custom types/attributes included)
- Update existing Salesforce Objects (including standard and custom attributes)
- Delete Salesforce Objects which are no longer needed
With the Salesforce Package, bot builders can easily take on Salesforce automation initiatives in Automation 360. Across 5 package actions, the Salesforce Package enables developers to quickly and easily query for, update, insert and delete Salesforce Objects. Best of all, these operations can be done on both standard and custom Salesforce object types and attributes. With the capabilities offered in this package, RPA bot builders don't have to worry about the complexities in automating on top of the Salesforce lightning user interface, as their connection to Salesforce is done directly through the Salesforce API (through the use of this package).
Easy to use, easy to set up, and ready to save you time on reading, updating, and deleting Salesforce objects!
The source code for this package is available on the Automation Anywhere GitHub page
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & AccountingSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 24, 2021
- First Published
- November 5, 2020
- Automation 360
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Salesforce Account with API Access (developer/trailhead environments work fine as well)
- Salesforce Connected App (see included documentation to set up)