- Exports reports in salesforce report formats.
- Automatically emails them to desired recipients or distribution lists.
- Runs regularly scheduled reports using a single Salesforce account with the proper reporting access.
This bot simplifies extracting and distributing reports from Salesforce. It includes reference code to understand how to call the reusable report bot. Use this bot in any of your sales operations processes including pipeline, account activity, support requests, demand generation efficacy, top products, top sellers, CPQ usage and more.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- SalesShipping and DistributionSupport
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 19, 2020
- First Published
- March 2, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- An Salesforce account with the Lightning UI setup
- Bot Runner with Excel and Outlook installed
- Full URL for the report you want exported
- Path to the download directory on the bot runner machine (ie. C:Downloads)
- Email address of the recipient of the report