- Bot will open the Python script file which have created in Spyder Python and saved in our desktop folder
- It uses Python function to convert any speech into text
- Recognize any voice from microphone and gives output into text variable
The bot will open the python script file which has created in Spyder python and saved in our desktop folder.
It will use the prompt for the value function to take the input on run time.
Then it will convert the string function into a number as we are using the number variable in our python script.
To convert this variable as a number, we have used the string to number function in Automation 360.
After that, it will use the Python script to execute the function to run the function which has created in our python script.
It will take arguments as an input variable and will produce the output in a string variable.
It will run the script and will convert the speech into text and will return the value in the string variable.
If any error occurs, then it will handle all the errors in the try and catch option.
After that, it will send the text over email by using the HTML function.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInformation Technology
- Artificial IntelligenceUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 24, 2021
- First Published
- September 10, 2020
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Time in seconds
- Take input from voice by your system microphone