- Read data from excel file
- SQL DB connection
- Insert data from excel file to SQL Table
- Update data from excel file to SQL Table
- Delete data from SQL Table
- Read data from SQL DB and export to csv file
This “A2019 - SQL DB Operations with CSV File” bot demonstrates CRUD operations in SQL DB.
We can analyze our data, we can create multiple reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, or annual basis with the help from the CSV output file.
-Insert data from Excel file to SQL Table
-Update data from Excel file to SQL Table
-Delete data from SQL Table
-Read data from SQL DB and export to CSV file
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyRPA DevelopmentSoftware Development
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 20, 2021
- First Published
- November 10, 2020
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Excel
- SQL DB already have database table