- Provides differences across 2 tables
- Provides validation of numerical data
- Provides validation of string data based on regular expressions
- Allows you to add a computed column to a table based on existing columns
- Allows dynamic creation of record objects for insertion into Data Tables
Foundation for analyzing 2 tables and performing complex ops beyond JOIN
Diff - compares two tables with keys provided for each and finds differences. Returns a table with column and value for non-matching data elements
NumberValidator - validates numbers 3 ways - Range, Type (Positive, Negative, Whole, Decimal) or Comparison (, =, !=)
StringValidator - sees if the string matches the RegEx pattern
Validators use the exception handling pattern, so they must be wrapped in a try/catch block or the bot will terminate.
Add a computed column based on existing columns by their index. For example *20 says to take the value of the cell in the 2nd column and multiply it by 20. If  is not numeric or the formula cannot be read as a mathematical statement the resulting field will say "Improperly Formed Formula"
For support: @jpmorgenthal on Twitter
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingHuman ResourcesShipping & Distribution
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 28, 2020
- First Published
- December 3, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Works on A2019 tables, numbers, and string
- A2019 Data Tables require that records being inserted have matching column headers and matching number of columns