- Sends text messages directly from your bots using the Twilio SMS platform
- Get immediate notifications on errors
- Remind customers of scheduled appointments
- Escalate high priority tickets
- Send meeting notes to clients, vendors or internal teams
- Send regular updates on RPA savings metrics
Improve automation reliability, generate buy-in for your RPA projects and enlist your support team with the A2019 Twilio SMS Notification bot.
The tasks and skills listed are just examples of how you can use this bot. By sending text messages automatically, your bots can provide helpful updates internally and externally. Use this bot to send messages to RPA developers, support staff, IT teams, executive decision makers, customers, vendors and more. Improve customer services, incident time to resolution, bot uptime, automation initiative funding and customer communication.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologySupply Chain Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 22, 2020
- First Published
- March 1, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Python 3 (with Twilio Package) - instructions in ReadMe
- Twilio Account (Free trial account or paid account - both work)