- Processes registration number of vehicles from an input Excel
- Populates the insurance validity, Owner's name, Vehicle type etc. into an output Excel
The bot launches the Vahan website of the government of India and searches for vehicle details using vehicle numbers which are pre-populated in n Excel sheet. The vehicle details like insurance validity, registration validity, etc are extracted and are populated into an output Excel sheet.
• The Bot processes an input Excel sheet with vehicle numbers.
• Launches the Indian Government’s National Motor vehicles department website (vahan.nic.in).
• Populates the vehicle number and searches for the vehicle details and populates the vehicle details into an Excel sheet.
The bot searches and validates insurance and registration details from the Vahan website of the Government of India using vehicle numbers.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 30, 2020
- First Published
- September 26, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input Excel sheets with headers specified in the readme is required
- Output Excel sheets with headers specified in the readme is required
- Manual captcha entry into the Vahan website on login