- This bot automatically creates app root “C:Automation A2019Bots”
- Analyzes images for quality, objects, and other contents
- Opens the Python script and executes Python functions for IBM Visual Recognition-k5 API
- Visual Inspection enables the reliability and quality to identify, detect visual details into app root folder
The bot helps to analyze particular image details using IBM Watson. The visual quality and the defects will be analyzed. It will open the Python script and execute python functions for IBM Visual Recognition-k5 API. A visual inspection enables reliability and quality to identify and detects visual details in the app root folder. This bot will detect general objects and visual details.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- Artificial IntelligenceInsights
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 22, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019
- Python 3.8 or later installed
- IBM cloud Visual Recognition - K5 API key and URL