- WeatherMaster-this task bot uses api to get response and stores in a variable to be use subsequent child tasks
- API response is stored in a variable which is to be used by subsequent child bots
Gives the Weather Data to the End-user in an interactive form and also can find the
weather data of different locations. Sends emails to employees with current weather data for the location of the office system running the bot - which is automatically detected.
[ Bot structured to include Parent Bot named: WeatherMaster | When you run the parent bot - The response will be stored in a variable to the run subsequent child bots ]
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesShipping and DistributionSupply Chain Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 14, 2020
- First Published
- August 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Employee excel sheet with name and employee email
- API key to retrieve weather response
- Location Input if different from current system location