- Perform operations such as Create tickets or users in Zendesk depending on input by the user.
- Reads data from an XLSX template
- Run python script for defined input
- Response captured in the output file
This bot is used to create tickets & users in the Zendesk suite. It supports both single operations as well as bulk operations. It takes input data from the user's prompt command and performs the required task and shows the response of the operation. The response will be captured in the output file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & Support
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 1, 2021
- First Published
- March 30, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Microsoft Excel
- Python 3.8.x must be installed.
- Create Zendesk Account
- Zendesk Details required: Zendesk Domain, Zendesk Login Email, Zendesk API Key
- Input : Name, Role, Email, Zendesk Domain, Zendesk Login Email, Zendesk API Key, Ticket Message, Ticket Subject,