- Log into Salesforce
- Sort Cases that fall under certain priority levels
- Retrieve case details for payments needing action
- Update case information
- Provide a simple web interface for agents
AARI (Automation Anywhere Robotics Interface) for Web delivers a digital assistant to any user that can access a web browser.
A user logs into AARI and kicks off a workflow, where a digital assistant accesses SFDC and mainframe apps while the Agent simply clicks through a simple interface in a web browser. Payment information for each case is intuitively displayed, where the Agent can enter notes and status updates inline, while the bot does all the heavy-lifting on the backend across various systems of record.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & Accounting
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 25, 2021
- First Published
- November 2, 2020
- Automation 360
See the AARI in Action
Download the AARI and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the AARI is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Access to Salesforce to create case info for setup
- Bot Runner machine to run bots