- Automation will read the input details from the AARI web form and gives the RFM % Index to user.
- Automation will save CSV to default C:/Relative Fat Mass IF Path is not provided.
Body fat (in other words adipose tissue) is an essential component of the human body. Its primary function is energy storage, but it also has other vital functions, such as protecting internal organs and producing hormones (e.g., leptin). The percentage of body fat in people generally varies according to age and sex. Women usually have a greater body fat percentage than men (due to reproductive and hormonal functions), and older people tend to have a higher body fat percentage.
While a certain amount of body fat is essential for human health, excessive adipose tissue is not good for human health either. Research shows that a high body fat percentage is associated with morbidity and mortality; therefore, the state of excessive accumulation of body fat is classified as a disease - obesity. This condition is an important risk factor for many other disorders, such as cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, and some forms of cancer.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- OperationsRPA DevelopmentSoftware Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 3, 2021
- First Published
- May 21, 2021
- Automation 360
See the AARI in Action
Download the AARI and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the AARI is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- User should have Python-3 installed
- User needs to give the path for the saving the CSV under Config.txt file
- User should have AARI web access