This bot reads an Excel file in the Input Files folder. After that, bot will start the Oracle VM Virtual Box and logs in via Oracle Local Host URL as mentioned in the configuration file. After login, the bot creates suppliers in the Oracle application based on the input in the Excel file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & Accounting
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 30, 2021
- First Published
- January 30, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3
- Oracle VM Virtual Box (https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2
- Credential Vault setup on AA Control Room
- Inputs: Excel input with required fields for supplier creation