This bot reads an Excel file in Input Files folder. After validation, the bot starts the Oracle VM Virtual Box and logs in via Oracle Local Host URL as mentioned in the config file. After login, the bot processes AR invoices in the Oracle application.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.3
- Automation Anywhere email configuration (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook etc. with POP/IMAP settings)
- Oracle VM Virtual Box (https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2
- Inputs: CSV input with required fields for invoice creation