- When the user fills the HR onboarding form and submits to the ServiceNow portal, the bot is triggered
- It fetches the REST API details from ServiceNow
- The bot logs into the Exchange server
- It creates Active Directory (AD) account and mailbox for the new joiner using Exchange management PowerShell commands
- The bot then logs out from Exchange server
The bot is triggered when the user fills in the HR on-boarding form and submits it to the ServiceNow portal. It collects the required information from ServiceNow REST API, logs into the Exchange server, creates an AD account and mailbox for the new joiner, and logs out from the Exchange server.
The bot helps automate manual tasks of a traditionally defined job role.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 9, 2020
- First Published
- January 13, 2020
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Active Directory (AD)
- Exchange Server