This bot takes client details from a CSV file and creates a number of clients on the Invoicely application for support.
Notes on usage:
- Log into Invoicely account site before running the bot
- After log in, the user must be in a new client page (not in a client page) and edit client page
- Property file should have up-to-date data like Invoicely URL (e.g. https://sublimation.invoicely.com/clients), Customer Name, Customer Mail ID, and valid details of Clients
This bot will run only in Internet Explorer browser.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & Accounting
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 2, 2021
- First Published
- March 19, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10.7 sp2 or higher
- Invoicely account
- Internet Explorer browser
- Inputs: Client details from the CSV file. See the ReadMe for more details.