This Bot will take clients details from the Csv file and create number of clients to Invoicely application.
Key Use Case: Adding new Client details in Invoicely application for a support.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- - Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10 sp2 or higher
- User should have to log in Invoicely account site before run the bot*
- After login user must be in New client page should not be in client page and edit client page.
- Property file should have data like URL, Customer Name, Customer Mail id, valid details of Clients.
- User should have to update valid details of invoice in property file.
- This bot will run only in Internet Explorer browser.
- Invoicely URL should be present in property file. Ex: https://sublimation.invoicely.com/clients
Inputs: This Bot will take clients details from the CSV file and create number of clients to Invoicely application.