By using output files, we can get to know customer details are updated or not.
If any mandatory data missed from the inputs files, those missed customer details status should have updated in the output files.
Key Use Case: By using this bot we can create new account for new customers.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- - Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10.7 sp2 or higher
- User should have log in QuickBooks account site each time before running this bot [Refer QuickBooks login Bot].
- Property file should have following data URL.
- User should have to update valid details of New Customer in to Input Files.
- User should have Output files to save the status of customer.
- QuickBooks URL should be present in property file. Ex Login Url: https://c17.qbo.intuit.com, Customer Url: https://c17.qbo.intuit.com/app/customers.
- Note: Before running this bot user should have to run the login bot which is attached in Zip file.
Inputs: Customer details have in Input File.