- Analyze open-ended responses and free-form comments from employee interviews, surveys and social media conversations.
- Enrich internal systems with organization-level employee feedback analysis, including categorization and polarity.
- Obtain full analysis of the employee feedback categorization.
People are a company's most important asset and understanding employees' aspirations and frustrations with respect to the organization is essential to developing and maintaining talent and building an effective business.
However, in order to embed this information automatically into the company's processes and enable them to effectively take this feedback into account, it is necessary to perform an analysis that is highly adapted to this domain.
This Bot uses MeaningCloud's semantic analysis APIs and the predefined models of its Vertical Pack for the analysis of the Voice of the Employee to implement a general-purpose employee feedback analysis.
TheBbot receives the text of an unstructured comment and returns a multilevel categorization based on typical organizational categories: work environment, management, human relations, remuneration, and opportunities offered by the organization. In addition, this Bot can return a positive/negative/neutral polarity analysis related to these categories as well as the JSON with the complete analysis returned by the API.
Bot enables instant analysis of employee feedback related to general organizational dimensions, with high relevance and accuracy without the need to develop specific domain configurations. In this way, that feedback can be embedded into the company's processes and enrich its internal systems (HCMS, HCM) with very valuable information about the needs, perceptions and preferences of employees.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportHuman ResourcesInformation Technology
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive AutomationInsights
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 8, 2020
- First Published
- February 11, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Access to MeaningCloud Deep Categorization 1.0 (MeaningCloud account)
- Access to the Voice of the Employee vertical pack (MeaningCloud)
- Input a UTF-8 text