- Run daily automations
- Create a user based on data provided in an Excel input file
- Convert CSV file to JSON file, then use the content of this file to import a custom domain to IQ Bot server
- Get information on all activities in the "In Progress" tab and "Scheduled" tab in the Control Room
- Separate this device's running activity automatically when a certain condition is met
API Wrappers simplifies using APIs, which helps everyone to utilizes the benefits of APIs, scales up automation scenarios, and improves the effectiveness of Automation Anywhere tasks.
In some circumstances, using an API is compulsory (for example, importing a custom domain for IQ Bot to perform OCR with Japanese or Chinese documents). In these cases, API Wrappers solves this problem with some simple commands.
API Wrappers contains many functions that are built from wrapped packs of commonly used APIs from the Automation Anywhere Control Room. Third-party applications can use a DLL file, and Automation Anywhere’s users can use a MetaBot to work with the Control Room in a much easier way.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- RPA Development
- ProductivityRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- FPT SOFTWARE JAPAN CO.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 11, 2020
- First Published
- June 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Control Room Account
- Excel file with input instructions