- Connect to Apigee instance using OAuth 2.0
- Use Integration Assistant to discover pre-built integrations
- Configure integrations as bot actions
- Execute integrations on a schedule or in real-time
This command package provides RPA developers with a native capability to invoke integrations in Apigee. They can seamlessly integrate, access any data in the enterprise and drive more value from reusing existing assets created by their IT and LoB automation teams.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- CollaborationInsightsRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- September 30, 2022
- First Published
- September 27, 2022
- Automation 360
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Google Cloud client credentials for Apigee