- Login in to Oracle Application Cloud
- Read Excel rows to get receipt related information
- Checks receipt number in manage transactions
- Create receipt after entering the data got from excel
- Alert user by email when the task is completed and the receipt is generated.
One of the key challenges faced by the customer was creating receipts for over 1000 invoice processed by their end-customers daily.
LTI came up with a unique offering of leveraging RPA for creating and validating receipts and the FTEs were off-loaded from the manual, non-intellect task. Only one AR specialist would be timely required to just overlook this process.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Financial Cloud credentials
- Details of the receipt
- Microsoft Excel