Archival of Historical Files in System
This bot can be used for the archival of files for file and folder management of historical data in a system
- Used to maintain historical data
- Used for file and folder management
- Can be added at the begining and end of the use case as practice to archived previously processed files.
- Dynamic and easily configurable
- Mentioned the files to be archived
- Pass the path to the bot which needs to be archived
- Pass the destination path as well to do the archival
- Files, folder, loop actions are used
This bot will be used for archival purposes. The user has to mention the folder path (consisting of files), he/she wants to archive. This Bot is used to maintain historical data along with current data by doing file and folder management which in turn helps in the maintenance of CPU and disk space.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingInventory ManagementRPA Development
- RPA Developer ToolsSecurityUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 19, 2023
- First Published
- April 24, 2023
- Automation 360
- Community Support Only
- A-People Community Forums
- Bot Store FAQs
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Rights to Read/Write/Delete/Move option of local system