- Read data from Excel sheet and use that data as an input.
- Automate the SAP login process
- Run the task bot to automate the process of MIGO_GR Goods Receipt
- Store the status of the transaction in an Excel sheet.
MIGO_GR (Goods Receipt Purchase Order) is a standard SAP transaction code available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level. MIGO is a transaction that can handle Good Receipt (GR), Goods issue (GI) Display document cancel etc.
This BOT can be used to takes you to Goods Issue Reservation, and allows you to do either GR or GI or any other functionality of MIGO.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory ManagementManufacturing
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 23, 2020
- First Published
- December 24, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Run BOT on SAP version SAP GUI 760
- Put input file path in variable vPath