- Login to SAP and navigate to F110
- Enter the run date (from the Excel input file) and download the Excel report
- Filter the report data by type column in Excel (green and red on first column) and excludes exception fields
- Performs summation of amount paid column in Excel
The payment proposal transaction in SAP helps users make payments by selecting the documents related to a given payment method or scheduled payments to be made before a given due date. The system proposes what should be paid based on the selection criteria provided by the user. The system generates a payment proposal list that has to be checked before the payments are executed.
This bot is developed by Thirdware automates the process of the creation of a new payment run on Payables – Payments Runs & Editing and Releasing of a Payment Proposal
Automation Anywhere Bot in Action
The bot will perform the following actions
1. Log into the SAP system
2. Enter the transaction code F110 in the SAP command field
3. Now the screen will be navigated to Automatic Payment Transaction Screen
4. In this screen, the bot will enter a run date and identification parameters
5. The bot clicks on the proposal button to submit
6. In the Display Payment Proposal Screen, the bot downloads the report to an Excel
7. The bot will search for exception rows in the Excel file and remove those rows.
8. It will perform the summation of the Amount Paid (FC) column in the Excel file and
9. The bot will send the Excel file as an Email to finance for payment processing.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingShipping & Distribution
- Banking and Financial Services
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 4, 2020
- First Published
- February 25, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Windows Server 2016
- MS Office 2013 or Higher