- Look up customer details from CRM
- Send documents to customer for signing with DocuSign
- Downloads signed documents into bot runner machine
Here is the scenario built with this process: A customer calls up a call center to apply for a credit card. Agent asks the customer for his customer id looks up the customer details in the CRM, confirms the email id with the customer, sends out documents to the customer for signing using DocuSign, and downloads the signed documents once the customer signs the same.
Customer Details sample data and Credit card application form template is already included as part of the bot. Bot downloads these documents to the bot runner machine before processing the application for a specific customer.
The key use cases include:
• Demonstrating a basic example of how AARI Web can be used in a financial service use case
• Testing/editing a process that uses interactive forms to both read from the form and pre-fill data into a form.
• Learning ‘Go to’ action in the process to loop till the required status is achieved for a specific condition
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & Support
- Banking and Financial Services
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 10, 2021
- First Published
- April 14, 2021
- Automation 360
See the AARI in Action
Download the AARI and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the AARI is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Customer Data Input Spreadsheet (Already included as part of the bot)
- Credit Card Application template in Word format
- Word to PDF DLL (Already included as part of the bot)