- Convert file encoding type to ASCII type
This bot can convert from any file encoding type to ASCII type.
Requirements & Inputs:
vFilePath variable Input contains full path of file
vConvertFileEncoding dictionary variable contains filePath Key.
vOutput variable Output contains the result (Converted to ASCII)
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyRPA DevelopmentSoftware Development
- Artificial IntelligenceRPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 21, 2021
- First Published
- June 14, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- vFilePath variable Input contains full path of file
- vConvertFileEncoding dictionary variable contains filePath Key
- vOutput variable Output contains the result (Converted to ASCII)