- Create Tweets which can be sent immediately, or be scheduled through your Control Room
- Search for and follow new users based on hashtags and topics
- Retweet or retweet with comment (quote tweet) to automate social interaction.
- Securely store and retrieve Twitter API keys to maintain account security
The Automation 360 Twitter Package enables individuals and organizations to automate the process of interacting with other users on Twitter.
Developers love it because it allows them to author many tweets for the week and schedule when they are sent.
Support teams love it because a bot can now @mention them from a private account in case of a bot error as opposed to relying on much more expensive methods of error/alert notification.
Customer Service teams love it because they can quickly be notified of organization @mentions on Twitter and respond (or have the bot respond) immediately.
Social media teams love the flexibility to schedule bot runs, randomize tweets to be sent, and promote their brand.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportMarketing
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 25, 2021
- First Published
- March 16, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Twitter Developer Account/API Keys - Free at: https://developer.twitter.com/