The Trading system Bot will perform the cleanup and backup process, typically performed manually, during the EOD(End of the Day) and BOD(Beginning of the Day) trading operations.
NeatXS is a trading simulator workstation that is used for educational purposes (Management, Capital Markets, Security Markets). It provides virtual trading for NSECM, NSEFO, NSECD, BSECM, NCDEX, and MCX.
Key Use Case:
- Cancel the orders that are pending.
- Backup the open positions before the EOD.
- Housekeeping and Full Settlement in EOD.
- In BOD, contract files of various segments will be uploaded into the system and COM & .mdb files will be created.
- After BOD the open positions will be restored. All this is done in the NeatXSVS application.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingOperations
- Banking and Financial Services
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 3, 2021
- First Published
- May 1, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- SQL, .NET framework 3.5, IIS7
- Configurating File(Excel) with all application paths and their login credentials.