- Read user name and password from variable
- Get instance with 10MB of space
- Automatically select Mumbai Reason and tier-2 free version
- Create RHEL - Red Hat Enterprise Limited
1. This bot will click all the required navigation.
2. There are some required conditions that the bot will check off.
3. Automatically the bot will create a free 2-tier instance with 10GB memory space in Amazon Cloud using the AWS Management Console.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 29, 2021
- First Published
- March 18, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Only AWS User Name and Password Required