- Read User Name & Password From Variable
- Create Space Of Maximum 10 GB ,
- Automatically select Mumbai Reason and select [email protected] free Version Instance
- Create RHEL- Red Hat Enterprise Limited
1. Bot will click all the required navigation.
2. There will some set of condition that Bot will check-mark the required conditions.
3. Automatically bot will create a free 2-Tier instance with 10GB Memory space in Amazon Cloud
using AWS Management Console.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyInventory Management
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 18, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- No Input Required
- Only AWS User Name Password Required