- Monitor AWS EC2 instances based on CPU Utilization.
- Monitor AWS EC2 instances based on Network Out.
- Close instances based on monitoring result and user's action.
- Terminate instances based on monitoring result and user's action.
This bot monitor AWS EC2 instances for:
• CPU Utilization
• Network out
Performs Close or Terminate operation on AWS EC2 instance if the values of the monitoring parameters are less than the threshold value.
Taskbot takes secret access key, access key id of IAM account and CSV files as input which stores instance and monitoring parameter related information.
CSV file is generated by the bot during its execution.
Helps in using instances of AWS in the organization efficiently. If an instance is not in use or less used., the instance will get terminate or close and available as the free instance for other’s use.
It will monitor instances 24/7 without any human intervention.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 13, 2019
- First Published
- November 8, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
- Not Supported
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- AA Enterprise Client 11.3.3
- AWS IAM user account
- Input Excel Spreadsheet / CSV