You can use this bot to start and stop AWS instances by email.
Key Use Case: AWS support, monitoring and administration
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 6, 2019
- First Published
- June 25, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v11.x
- Python installation & Environment Variable Setup.
- AWS CLI setup.
- AWS Access key/Secret Key.
- Pip Install and setup Environment variable
- Install boto3 Python library
- Install xlrd Python module.
- Excel Template.
- O365 Mailbox credentials for downloading Excel template from email
Inputs: Excel files with the details of AWS instances