This bot will fetch n number of files from the specified folder in local machine and it will upload in the specified folder in the google drive. If the files is already exist in drive folder the bot will update the file.
The user must be logged in the gmail account and the drive path must be present in property file and local folder path also should be mentioned in the property file where all files are present and which is to uploaded to the google drive folder. The uploaded files must be present in the specified google drive folder. User can refer to Success_Screenshots folder.
- Business Process
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- March 7, 2019
- First Published
- January 31, 2019
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- - Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10 sp2 or higher
- The default web browser must be Chrome
- User should have Gmail account and should be logged into it
- The path of the folder which contains the files to be uploaded in the Google drive should be present in property file
- Google drive URL must be present in property file. Ex: https://drive.google.com/drive
- The drive should have a folder namely “LocalBackUp”
Inputs: The user must be logged in the gmail account and the drive path must be present in property file and local folder path also should be mentioned in the property file where all files are present and which is to uploaded to the google drive folder.