- Ocrolus can analyse unstructured or semi-structured image files with perfect accuracy
- Perform uploading and downloading process without manual intervention
Ocrolus bot can be used as part of a broader document digitization workflows, in order to digitize un-structured or semi-structured image files of US bank statements with perfect accuracy
To initiate the workflow, the customer adds PDFs of bank statements into the folders created by the bot on their local directory. The documents are then routed to Ocrolus for data extraction and analysis
Ocrolus extracts the data and creates lender specific analytics asynchronously. Data and analytics are returned to customers in minutes in JSON format or are routed directly into core bank or loan origination systems
Type of process:
1. Uploading Process: to upload files on Ocrolus
2. Downloading Process: to download analytics response on the local filesystem
For any queries contact us at email@example.com
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and Accounting
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 17, 2020
- First Published
- October 31, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Node-Red: It is a programming tool for integrating devices, APIs and online services.
- Webhook Relay: It allows any WebSocket client to connect and start receiving webhooks.
- Ocrolus Metabot: Ocrolus Metabot is used for performing operations for Ocrolus Bot