- Automate Create Incidents in BMC Remedy.
- Automate Update Incidents in BMC Remedy.
- Automate Retrieve Incidents from BMC Remedy.
This bot helps Manage incidents where one can Create, Read & Update Incidents from BMC Remedy.
Input Folder is where the input files are saved that are needed by the taskbot for execution of the use case
• CreateIncidentInput.csv provides parameters that can be used as input for the incident creation in form and given as an input to the bot. There can only be some fields that are used as input Submitter, Short Description and Assigned to which creates incident
• ReadIncidentInput.csv provides parameter (Incident Id) that can be used as input for the incident for which details need to be retrieved from the form.
• UpdateIncidentInput.csv provides parameters that are used for updating incident fields that are Assigned to, Short description and Status(one of Fixed, Closed, Assigned, Rejected) .
Output Folder is where the output files that the bot creates after the execution of the use case is saved
• CreateIncidentOutput.csv contains Create Incident response along with status and error message, if any.
• ReadIncidentOutput.csv contains Read Incident response along with status and error message, if any.
• UpdateIncidentOutput.csv contains Update Incident response along with status and error message, if any.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 29, 2020
- First Published
- October 24, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- BMC Remedy Action Request System 19.08
- Input CSV File
- AA Enterprise Client 11.3.3
- AA Enterprise Control Room 11.3.3