- Creates an internal list of Display Devices inside the metabot
- Retrieves a count of Display Devices (monitors) attached to your system
- Retrieves the internal name of each monitor
- Changes each monitor resolution
- Restores each monitor resolution
- Destroys the internal list of Display Devices inside the metabot
In order to run this bot, we first have to navigate to the “Bot Store Display Resolution My Utils” folder, either with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer and run the command line script BotFix.cmd by double clicking on the file. The BotFix.cmd command script will copy the very necessary sDispRes32.dll to the temporary folder C:ProgramDataAutomationAnywheretemp on your system. As long as you need to use this bot the DispRes32.dll has to be in the above temporary folder, no other place. You can clean it out when removing this bot.
Resolution can only be changed by a physically logged in user (RDP login not supported.)
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input details