- Automate SAP log in
- Read data from Excel file and use as an input
- Update material serial number in SAP
- Save the status of the update in an Excel file
IQ02 (Change Material Serial Number) is a standard SAP transaction code available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level. SAP transaction IQ02 (Change Material Serial Number) is classified in the Plant Maintenance module under application component Equipment and runs Application Development R/3 Equipment Management program SAPMIEQ0 upon execution.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory ManagementManufacturingShipping & Distribution
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 4, 2020
- First Published
- December 12, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- SAP Logon 760
- Input Files: "Change material serial number-IQ02.xlsx ", "Credentials.xlsx"