- Extracts total CPU usage
- Checks if CPU above threshold
- If yes, then extracts each process to find top CPU utilizes
- Logs the result to log file with total CPU usage percentage and processes
This bot performs the following: -
- Checks if the total CPU is above the threshold limit or not.
- If yes:
- Extracts currently executing processes from your computer.
- Appends top processes that are utilizing the CPU to a log file.
- If no:
- Appends the total CPU usage to a log file.
The bot has been configured with default values as below:
- CPU Threshold limit at 80%
- Top processes at 5
The bot will extract the top 5 processes utilizing CPU if the system is above 80% CPU.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 11, 2020
- First Published
- January 22, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- CPU Threshold Value
- Top Processes