- Accesses the total RAM and available RAM
- Calculates free RAM and checks if free RAM is less than threshold limit specified
- Reports result to log file
Extracts available RAM and total RAM from your system.
Checks if the free memory percentage is less than 10%.
Reports result in the log file with machine name and used RAM percentage.
Configuring the BOT:
- Configure the Free Memory Threshold value which is 10% by default.
The bot will run by default with no changes required in any system variable.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 11, 2020
- First Published
- January 17, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Free Memory Threshold Limit