- Bot takes PDF input folder path and output folder path to store the Word files using the Excel macro
- Output is Word files present in the output folder
- Exception handling will catch exceptions if any of the commands fail during the execution
This component will be converting PDF files to Word files with the Automation Anywhere tool. It will be useful for users who wish to convert files in bulk.
By executing the respective commands on the files provided by the user, the bot will convert PDF files into Word files present in the input folder by using this component. Exception handling is also being performed in this utility.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- str_PDFFilePath - Input parameter for PDF folder path
- str_WordFIlePath -Input parameter where the Word files needs to be stored
- str_ErrorDescription - Output parameter This will return the value if any exception occurs during the execution
- vResultValue- Output parameter, This will return Success or Failure status