- Insert XML file path to a Python script
- Converts XML file to an Excel file
- Stores the Excel file in a specific path
- The converted file will be in .XLSX format
This bot is designed to convert an XML file to an Excel file for further analysis.
The user provides both the XML input file and the Excel output file paths inside the python script.
* Xml input file path (Line 7 in the python script: put the path where you stored the XML file
* Excel output file path (Line 20 in the python script: put the path where you want the excel file to be stored )
Outputs: Excel output file (XLXS)
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportFinance & Accounting
- Global Expert Consulting (GEC)
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 19, 2023
- First Published
- November 29, 2022
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Xml input file path
- Excel output file path